
Tuesday, June 25, 2013, 12:01 PM
" Absence makes the heart grow fonder. "
The path I chose six months ago, it was never easy, never was.
So many reasons for me to leave,
yet I still choose to look for one, even if its just one, to stay.
Where there is a desire, there is gonna be a flame.
Where there is a flame, someone bound to get burned.
But just because you get burns, doesn't mean you're gonna die.
You gonna get up and try, try.
ps,
Every time I talk to you, everything just feels alright.
You never knew, never did I know too,
I would hold this long, walk this far for you, that i didn't do for anyone else before.
Gave up many thing, keeping these feelings not to fade away. Trying to make those impossible to be possible.
I never truly felt this happy after so long, and I found that feeling back, whenever I'm with you.
Boy, perhaps you never knew, you meant so much to me.
&You are that reason, I smiled, my 喜怒哀乐...
As long as you're staying, I will never give up on you, on us.
x, xoxo.