recent posts.
{ Day fifteen }
You make me feel worthless.
Dear...
{ 第九天 }
她霸占了在你的心中属于我的角落
& You left with me this ...
(T-ara, Don't leave & Lies)
This night is l...
(November, Seventh)
I miss you, I need a hug, I ne...
( September 20 )
Once in a lifetime, the key to fr...
( August, 29th )
A blogpost for my ex boyfriend, J...
♥♥ Real Eyes Realise Real Lies.
" Relat...
( August, 27th )
What is love?
In math, it's...
( Twenty One, August )
You took your time with the...
( Twenty, August )
One more month to my twenty...
Wednesday, January 09, 2013, 3:03 AM
( January, Nine )
" Some things are better left unsaid. But I'll probably get drunk and say them anyway. "
This is the first post of the brand new year 2013.
I hope this year to be a good one, *many wishes*
I wanna earn many many money! $$$$
I want a serious & blissful relationship! hahahaha!
xxx
So far so good,
Stay home having a taitai life, perhaps shall find a job soon.
Tickets booked, gonna go back msia with mummy in feb.
One week, my phone somemore no wifi now.
How nice to spoil at this time :(
I seriously can emo die when I'm over there.
I will miss home, miss you, miss her, miss him, miss them.
Gary's 3rd year death anniversary had just passed.
I will visit you real soon.
If you are still here, so much things to tell you.
I have changed so much, I wonder if you still can recognize me?
Missing those days, whenever I need you, you will appear for me.
I miss you, xiaoc.
I do miss school days, somehow I miss republic poly.
But I never regret quiting school.
Right from start, studying was never my choice anymore after accounting.
I shall go back and visit my lovely girls soon. Miss them so much.
..........
Whenever I'm with him, I just feel like sticking with him throughout.
His hug, hand, shoulder is so comfortable, so warmth.
His smell, fragrance is nice, thus it automatically become attractive to me.
Guys that sing well, totally melt my heart.
The moment we separated, I will start to miss him.
Someone I would sacrifice my sleep just to reply his texts.
Even if Im busy, I would still find time to reply him.
When I woke up, seeing his text would simply made my day ^^
seeing your name appear on my screen, a smile on my face.
...... and thus, I love you a bit more everyday.
I have to admit, when we first met...
Among all of you, you're the first that caught my eyes.
(eventhou, my other frens choose the other one)
I didnt expect me to even fall for you and didnt expect how close can we be now.
& now I cant imagine if one day we stop contacting..
Because you have become a part of my routine, someone that I'll be afraid losing.
I tried stopping myself from dropping in, because I cant tank anymore heartbreak.
But somehow, I cant stop myself from falling in love with you.
I hope you dont lead me on any further if you dont intend to catch me when I fall.
I dont want this time to be like my past.
I hope you didnt give me the wrong signals.
Sometimes, I really wonder if what you told me before was also what you told other girls too.
Sometimes, the way our conversation are, is the same as others,
or im the only exceptional?
If only I can type everything out.
But some of the things are better to be left unsaid. ^^
为什么只和你能聊一整夜 为什么才道别就又想再见面 在朋友里面 就数你最特别 总让我觉得很亲很贴
为什么 你寂寞只想要我陪 为什么我难过只肯让你安慰 我们心里面 明明都有感觉 为什么不敢面对
再靠近一点点 就让你牵手 再勇敢一点点 我就跟你走 你还等什么 时间已经不多 再下去 只好只做朋友 再向前一点点 我就会点头 再冲动一点点 我就不闪躲 不过三个字 别犹豫这么久 只要你说出口 你就能拥有我
xxxxxx
♥