❧ runningwild/
(more...)
heart of a daughter, soul of a fighter.
( Yours sincerely, ♥ )
I'm XantheChow ♥ :)
And I'm turning TwentyONE! @ 20 September
Mayflower Primary / YioChuKang Secondary / ITE College East, Accounting.
& now Republic Polytechnic.
" RealEyes Realise RealLies "
I'm who I am today because of the choices I made yesterday.
Dont compare me to someone else because there's no one else like me.
{ 第九天 } 她霸占了在你的心中属于我的角落 & You left with me this anonymous pain! or perhaps 是我们没缘分,还是我们之间的爱不够深? . . . 自从那天起,你并没有离开过我的心理。 ♥♥♥
Photos bring back memories and memories bring back feelings, and so are songs. Some songs will eventually remind you of some particular people. & those songs, simply remind me of you. I have to admit, those memories we had, still flashing through my mind. The scars you left me, don't seem to be fading away. You make me feel like you really liked me, but then you just left like nothing ever mattered.
I miss you, I really do. Ever since the day you left, I regretted for everything I didn't do to make you stay.
Never regret the moments that once made you smile, because those are the ones you will remember forever. &&
Sometimes the best moments are the ones you didn't plan at all
" 不用等你开口先说我爱你, 在那之前想对你说我愿意
你不必问你也不必等, 这一刻就值得爱到永恒...
想照顾你想守护着你
这一刻只想把你抱紧! "
P/s: November wish, I want you back. xoxo, Iloveyou.