recent posts.
(November, Seventh)
I miss you, I need a hug, I ne...
( September 20 )
Once in a lifetime, the key to fr...
( August, 29th )
A blogpost for my ex boyfriend, J...
♥♥ Real Eyes Realise Real Lies.
" Relat...
( August, 27th )
What is love?
In math, it's...
( Twenty One, August )
You took your time with the...
( Twenty, August )
One more month to my twenty...
( Fourteen, August )
hey, i just met you. & this i...
Kenny.K & I :)
Jinling, Kenny & I.
.
....
( July, Twenty-Four )
It actually kills me when we...
Wednesday, November 07, 2012, 2:33 AM
(T-ara, Don't leave & Lies )
This night is lonely, baby don’t know why
As if a flower petal has fallen, your body grows further away
My reflection in the mirror is like a crazy woman
Trembling as if she’s nervous, the great depth of my sadness makes tears flow
If I hide my tears in the falling rain, can all of our memories be hidden?
If I erase your name that I long for, can all of your face be erased?
My heart in your train, whether it’s ripped, thrown away, hidden or burned
It remains like perfume, I see it like a picture, it’s engraved like a stigma, remember that
The days where you were my world tortures me,
the memories where you were my law pierces me
I can’t let go of the string of fate, I can’t just let you go like this
Though I shout and shout to call you out, I don’t know where you are
. I loved you too much to forget you, I still wait for you
Our time has stopped, it feels like you’re next to me
Don’t leave, don’t leave me, you only gave me scars in my heart Don’t leave, don’t make me cry, come back to me!
.
.
.
Lying that you love me, lying that you miss me
Lying that you are coming back, all that you say are lies
Lying that you will watch out for me, lying that you cant live without me,
Why did you promise all these things if you were going to leave like this.
Baby Don’t Go Away
Why do you hurt me like this, why do you make me sad like this
What should I do, what should I do when you leave.
You are so bad, you are such a bad person, m aking me cry like this.
Again, my heart aches, I think I’m gonna go crazy.
Please come back, come back to me.
XOXO