❧ runningwild/
(more...)
heart of a daughter, soul of a fighter.
( Yours sincerely, ♥ )
I'm XantheChow ♥ :)
And I'm turning TwentyONE! @ 20 September
Mayflower Primary / YioChuKang Secondary / ITE College East, Accounting.
& now Republic Polytechnic.
" RealEyes Realise RealLies "
I'm who I am today because of the choices I made yesterday.
Dont compare me to someone else because there's no one else like me.
(November, Seventh) I miss you, I need a hug, I need your hug & baby, tell me everything is alright now!
I shall update a little bit over here.
Got my hair dyed black! Yes, B-l-a-c-k!
Been so so so many years since I have it in black colour.
Wanna change my lifestyle etc etc, hope my life can get better~
New me, new start.
Am currently not schooling, and so, am not working too.
Shall get my ass to find something that I really wanna do and like.
I need my motivation!
As I grow older each day, things around me seems pretty interesting.
Seems like my life is in a mess now & I have to find my way and fix it soon.
Despite those encounters I met, I have to stay strong.
I have to accept my fate day by day.
XOXO
Virgo & Virgo ♥ The best relationships are the ones you didn't expect to be in, the ones you never even saw it coming!
That day, you make me smile like a total idiot,
as if I'm the most blissful girl in town!
We were just beside each other and we are whatsapping!
Those silly thoughts you had, those love we felt.
You told your friends about me, and so did I.
For once, we both felt the same way at the same time! It's sweetness overload, very much! kcwh's bb. ♥
" it's not about how long both know each other,
it's about that special feelings both have at that same time "
Things getting very much complicated now. The very sudden change, make me cant adapt! In fact, 我是个容易受伤的女人~ Crying is just nothing to me nowadays. * Korean emo songs on the repeat! T-ara's Lies, Haru haru, Don't leave, we were in love & Davichi's Don't say goodbye.*
Seems somehow I can't forget you, after all that we've been through. And even though I really love you, I'm gonna smile cause I deserve to. It'll all get better in time.
The one that cares the least, holds more power. I will still wait, ♥