❧ runningwild/
(more...)
heart of a daughter, soul of a fighter.
( Yours sincerely, ♥ )
I'm XantheChow ♥ :)
And I'm turning TwentyONE! @ 20 September
Mayflower Primary / YioChuKang Secondary / ITE College East, Accounting.
& now Republic Polytechnic.
" RealEyes Realise RealLies "
I'm who I am today because of the choices I made yesterday.
Dont compare me to someone else because there's no one else like me.
Dear you, I miss you a little more each day.
Those silly conversations we had, those nights where we stayed up late talking to each other.
I miss every single one of them.
It's crazy how when you're really into someone, you don't even notice anyone else~
I don't think you think of me as much as I think of you.
It's sad how a guy can like you for a minute, then forget about you the next.
If he misses you, he'll call. If he cares, he'll show it. If not, he can't be worth your time because you're obviously not worth his.
我累了 太累了
他不爱我 才忘了心疼我 我做再多 也无法令他感动
Flirtationship = More than a Friendship, Less then a Relationship.