
Tuesday, April 12, 2011, 1:41 AM
April, twelve.
(Windy, stary midnight.)

Xanthe Gneleey Chow.♥

Nude face, no make up! with my elmo pyjamas :))
.
.
Sawatika :)
I can't fall asleep, so shall do some blogging huh.
(Reason due, because i woke up aound 4pm in the afternoon!?)
Done with uploading pictures to my Facebook,& of cos in the previous posts.
Oh and did I mention? Mummy bought me a asus lappy!
Finally I've my own after mini spoilt for some time already.
& can don't need to use boyf's one everytime haha.
Bring to and fro from his place to mine and back to his, mafan :/
But mine heavy siol, imagine I bring to sch everyday?! Can die! :(
Today, a good girl at home. Never step out of house. lol!
Tmr gonna bring lappy to school, siannnnnnnnnnzxzx!
Wednesday orientation, omg new people?! nervous shit.
Now then I realised, I didn't transfer all my songs properly.
I wanna hear now but I can't find it anywhere in my lappy.
Looking back at those archive of mine, memories alotalotalot!
From secondary school life all the way till now.
It's priceless, memories.
I will always keep the archive so I could always refer back.. :)
Okay thats all for today, lazy much, byebye :)
Love much,
Xanderella. ♥