
Monday, March 21, 2011, 12:25 AM
March twenty-one.
I've neglected this space for sometimes already, now I should be back here again.
Other than twitter and tumblr, I should post more here.
I promise to update you whenever I'm free alright, xanthewonders.You the point where I kept my past here as memories..Working life aren't good at all, it totally sucks big time I swear!
(Luckily manage to get Bonus before I left the bank)
I regret for not studying well then,
now I realised school is pretty much better than working.
At work my collegues label clubs as 'my school'
Wtf is that they said I've diploma in clubbing and call me prof chow =.-
( Thou some may club tgt with me )I've to admit I've been addicted to clubbing for the past few monthsss.
Because of this, unhappiness and angry-ness caused and I did suffer much.
Now that everythings fine, gonna change for better.
Now I think I'm old already, hardcore clubber (thrice a week) is a nono for me!
During those hardtimes for me then, I'm so thankful to have greatfriends around me.
Listen to me nag non stop, cry non stop...etc
And they will always be there for me anytime.
That's when I truly know which friends are really true and trustworthy.
Good friends need not meet everyday but still will be good friends. :)
Boyfriend got into police for his ns, he became more mature thinking.
I can only get to see him on the weekend, sad much!
Now that we got back tgt, past will be the memories.
I did wrong and so did he, thou what hurts the most is the pain he gave me.
He made a very big mistake then, and I'm trying hard to forget..
Where I seriously know that even I die I also wont forget.
Like what people will normally say, I thought this will happen only in those dramas.
But why it happened to me.? Sighs.
Emo, thats when I thought of that incident.
I think Im strong enough to overcome, dont I?
Tears no more, I'll smile everyday. :)
Boyfriend gave me whatever I want whatever I've been craving for!
I've not seen any guys drop any tears for me, from you I see now..
Dearest, I love you more and more! ♥
And on his 21st Birthday then, I did him some handmade stuffs!
I think I'm sweet too, dont I! hahaha
( as bff always say im not sweet to my bf :[ )Every Sunday, I'll be emo and then lead to Monday blues!
Thats when I tends to skip work!
Yesterday went to Jurong birdypark!
(Pics will be up next time round)Weather wasnt good, but later on in the late afternoon finally see the sun
Didnt waste our money!!!! :)))))))
Damn! I got mosquitoes bites all over my legs.
Itchy max I swear! all skin torn, shiokness when it touches the water!
&
For the past few weeks, I've been spending my sat night infront of my tv with boyf!
Not bad thou, healthy lifestyle huh! :)
Yesterday finally we went club after so long!
Martell costs me a bomb, but its worth :)
till then,
pictures speak..

I ♥ this ring of mine!


I brought my dearest poohpooh to work, out wherever i go sometimes..
isnt he too cute to resist? hahahah!
I'm loving it! :)


I'm still so zi lian eh :D
Now that I got my canon camera, I swear it gonna flood with my pictures!

