❧ runningwild/
(more...)
heart of a daughter, soul of a fighter.
( Yours sincerely, ♥ )
I'm XantheChow ♥ :)
And I'm turning TwentyONE! @ 20 September
Mayflower Primary / YioChuKang Secondary / ITE College East, Accounting.
& now Republic Polytechnic.
" RealEyes Realise RealLies "
I'm who I am today because of the choices I made yesterday.
Dont compare me to someone else because there's no one else like me.
There was a time I packed my dreams away. Living in a shell, hiding from myself. There was a time when I was so afraid. I thought I'd reached the end, Baby that was then I am made of more than my yesterdays. This is my now, and I am breathing in the moment. As I look around I can't believe the love I see. My fears behind me, gone are the shadows and doubt That was then, this is my now.
Its was terrible past few weeks, I had gone thru. I wish upon every stars, every 11.11. For, the same wish just this one and only of mine now. Never had I really love someone till this way. Its very depressing, those thoughts - silly thinkings. It almost killed me, you almost wont see me anymore. We're both very different, but we fall in love. So hard did we finally get together, I never regret choosing you. Cos I really treasure you. I believe, you are so true my love. For all those I did in the past will never happen again. For you, I changed. To be someone better. Everyday without you its like years, time pass slow -so slow. You know I'm waiting for you, yes I'm here waiting for you still. I love you, you know and whats best is you said you still love me too! I need your hug, so comfy so loved so blissful. You know, I miss you like hell lots! My heart says, you're the only one. So im gonna wait! :) 'He, who makes me happy, is also the reason for my tears.' Sometimes I pretend I'm looking elsewhere, but infact Im looking at you. I may seems to be enjoying much on the outside, but on the inside im trying so hard but it just cant seems to seriously.
Dearest boy, I love you and thats true and real I miss you and gonna wait here. Hope you can really come back to me soon. Love die you liao, wyk!!! ♥ :)