❧ runningwild/
(more...)
heart of a daughter, soul of a fighter.
( Yours sincerely, ♥ )
I'm XantheChow ♥ :)
And I'm turning TwentyONE! @ 20 September
Mayflower Primary / YioChuKang Secondary / ITE College East, Accounting.
& now Republic Polytechnic.
" RealEyes Realise RealLies "
I'm who I am today because of the choices I made yesterday.
Dont compare me to someone else because there's no one else like me.
I'm so tired. I'm so bored. I'm so sleepy. B-o-r-e-d-n-e-s-s @ work, yawns* Why dont money just drop down from the sky? So I need not work. But my boss very nice, I like! Yesh! She's going to help me buy the cardigan I want :) & hope she help me get my phone cover too, hehe!!
JB with mama and love on Monday. Went to Godbro's house then he drive us around. Shop and shop and shoooooppp! ♥ Then god bro say hes coming to sg to try the clubs here. (I dont know why I find it funny to go clubs with relatives!) Laughs, and maybe I can go msia's clubs with him one day. Okay, going Jb is so fan bian. Maybe when I've nothing to do can go there! :) (provided my mama give me my passport!)
Went Aranda Country club's chalet that day. (Love's bro's birthday.) First time there and I pretty like the environment. Maybe I can consider opening my chalet there, hmmm :/
It's August already, thats fast. September coming, I dont wanna get older so fast! Forever Eighteen would be best (Y)
These few days, I've been doing shopping. Dont know why, jiu feel like. Okay I dont want blog liao, I dont know what to blog.
bye, ♥.
. . .
Oh My Melody ♥
thanks ♥ for the melody and others stufffffs. I ♥ You deepdeep lah! (I said this to him when he step broke my toes nail!)