
Monday, August 16, 2010, 1:52 AM

"
Just gonna stand there and watch me burn Well that's all right because I like the way it hurts Just gonna stand there and hear me cry Well that's all right because I love the way you lie
... "
.
.
/Mid August, September soon.
Thats pretty fast, time really flies.
Work please! Am freaking broke!!
Please gimme lots of monnnnnneyy lahzxz!
B-e-c-a-u-s-e my wanted list grew longer and longer.
I want this and that!!
That samsung camera, hard disk, Burberry bag, coach wristpouch ...
And my car & bike licenses. Endless want-ing list, blahhahaha ;)
Pei ni is back again during her holidays, lots of catch up with her.
Met her out to shopping, but shes going back Taiwan this sunday.
Maybe one day I will go Taiwan visit her ;)
Recently went sentosa for some suntaning session.
And I got myself blooooooody tanned!
Darker blacker hahahaha!
Hope it faster fade cos buay tahan too dark liao :(
And now my skin start to peel, past few days was mad red mad pain!
" ...
蝴蝶擦几次眼睛 再学会飞行 夜空洒满了星星 但几颗会落地
我飞行 但你坠落之际 很靠近 爱听见呼吸 对不起 我却没捉紧你
你不知道我为什么离开你 我坚持不能说放任你哭泣
你的泪滴像倾盆大雨 碎落满地 在心里清晰
你不知道我为什么狠下心 还悬在你看不见那高空里
我的事 你不知道的事 ..."
Goodnight sweeties :) ,muchloves ♥