❧ runningwild/
(more...)
heart of a daughter, soul of a fighter.
( Yours sincerely, ♥ )
I'm XantheChow ♥ :)
And I'm turning TwentyONE! @ 20 September
Mayflower Primary / YioChuKang Secondary / ITE College East, Accounting.
& now Republic Polytechnic.
" RealEyes Realise RealLies "
I'm who I am today because of the choices I made yesterday.
Dont compare me to someone else because there's no one else like me.
Songs' lyrics speak thousand of people real deep feelings. emoemosongsgreatlylovenownownow! :)
In every girl's life, there's a boy she'll never forget and a summer where it all began...
;
Just because I smile doesn't mean that I'm happy,
because it takes one smile to cover a million tears.
( Tears = 1% water + 99% feeling )
Only the broken-hearted know the truth about love & nothing's forever, forever is a lie. All we have is what's between hello and goodbye. Keep the pictures, they don't change. Only the people in them do.
People change for 2 reasons: 1. They've learned a lot and, 2. They've been hurt too much.
You'll never know how important the person is in your life, until they're gone.
Eight letters, three words, one regret, I Miss You.