❧ runningwild/
(more...)
heart of a daughter, soul of a fighter.
( Yours sincerely, ♥ )
I'm XantheChow ♥ :)
And I'm turning TwentyONE! @ 20 September
Mayflower Primary / YioChuKang Secondary / ITE College East, Accounting.
& now Republic Polytechnic.
" RealEyes Realise RealLies "
I'm who I am today because of the choices I made yesterday.
Dont compare me to someone else because there's no one else like me.
Oh hello, I think my blog is so dead so dead haha! I'm soooooo lazy to online nowadays, :X Now I'm going to just anyhow update abit-bit alright. Till then, with proper updates :) So ya, stay tune @ xanthewonders.
; I'm still the same, alive and kicking. Work is getting boring each day but what to do, just hold on. I'm spending everything I earned and I've overspent! :( Nowadays my phone is making me go crazy, anyhow auto delete my messages, anyhow auto restart.. Sigh, lousy phone shall change a new one real soon!! ;) Oh & I shall pamper myself with a burberry soon hehe. Swimming is my new hobby, -to temporary forget everything. & I will be away for ten days, so ya. :)
( If you think I'm happy this way, then I'm happy. If not, then it's not. )