
Sunday, May 02, 2010, 11:03 PM

Behind every smiles, hiding so much unwanted pain.
Behind every smiles, I am trying to be strong.
Behind every smiles, I hope I really can be real happy.
(like how I, we used to be)Behind every smiles, I'm just pretending I'm alright.
When of all, I'm just putting a
fake smile.








I hide myself from the truth, I try to avoid like how you did.
pain pain pain pain pain, hurt I gave myself.
No matter how much I told you, theres nothing much.
It needs two hands to clap, not one.
I can be alright I can be fine, all I need is time.
My tears are free flow, they don't run out.
I already don't know how, lost somewhere.
I am suffering hard inside and I am suffocating.
因为太痛,我已不知道有多痛了
.
.
.
" Tonight I'm falling and I cant get up
I need your loving hand to come and pick me up
and every night I miss you I can just look up
and know the stars are holding you, holding you tonight.. "
(My favourite, all time)Nothing is forever, cos happy things don't last.