
Sunday, April 04, 2010, 10:39 PM



Xanthewonders, dead. Now alive!
I will update this space whenever I'm free alright.
Currently busy working, & slack till bored die me! :(
Results totally cui to the max,
no school no school for me now.. tsktsk sad to the max!

My masterpiece yo! :)
This is call
Arts, anyhow draw also can.
Because, it's 看不懂的艺术!
.
.
Imma beeeeeeee
♥.
.
.

Robot, E&R
♥






Kitty, A&E
♥




....
♥
These are so bloody hell stress! Sighs*
Everything to me now is totally stress, whatever really..
I'M STRESSSS! FAN SI REN LE LAH! :(
(FYI, I'm just spamming my heart out here alright)I dont like to stay at home because it will never have peace!
In your eyes, I'm a bad girl.
I always go out till late night, whatever..
You always rmb those thing you want me to do but I didnt do,
but have you ever rmb what I did!
Not my problem you always make it my problem..
You say I'm old enough already,
then next moment you say I'm still young.
All these years I've been keeping quiet, keep it to myself.
When I exploded, you will ask me to stfu!
I totally have no rights to speak up man! whats this.
Ask me move out stay de also is you, whatever you say..
I've nothing to say.. try standing in my shoes.
.
.
Where're you when I need you, I couldnt find you anywhere.
Do you know how much I wish I could see you anytime I want.
You know, how i wish I could see you everyday.
You know, I felt so weird so weird now..
You know, I did my very best to maintain it already.
You know, I keep telling myself not to think so much but I cant help it to.
You know how I wish it'll be forever then.
You know I alrd be a very understanding one, but who to understand me.
I need an ans not the ques back. Sigh
Avoiding it wont help to solve but make it worst..
I wont know what are you thinking cos you wont tell me.
Make me feeel impt will you. I dont start you wont start.
I dont know what to do already, I dont know. I lost my way..
I'm not happy you know, totally not.
Sometimes holding on its just too tired when you hold too long.
Once and now is different already.
You know, I'm breaking down totally soon/now.
three tries, thats it.
.
.
School damn stress, what step to go next.
Private or rp rp! omgomg stress si ren!Suddenly dont feeeel like studying leh, aiyoyo~ lol!