❧ runningwild/
(more...)
heart of a daughter, soul of a fighter.
( Yours sincerely, ♥ )
I'm XantheChow ♥ :)
And I'm turning TwentyONE! @ 20 September
Mayflower Primary / YioChuKang Secondary / ITE College East, Accounting.
& now Republic Polytechnic.
" RealEyes Realise RealLies "
I'm who I am today because of the choices I made yesterday.
Dont compare me to someone else because there's no one else like me.
Saw these @ Arena's & Esther's blog. Pretty cool eh, can do it now cos am damn bloody bored at work :)
State 25 things about yourself! & tag your friends to answer the questions too.
1. I'm XantheChow/Xanderella/Yeeleng!(Meimiao for my lovely usage only) 2. Owner of this blog you're currently at now, xanthewonders. 3. I'm Eighteen still but turning Nineteen this year. (I hope to be Seventeen again) 4. I just graduated from Simei Ite, and I love simei ite yo! (Y) 5. I'm a chinese, not a malay! (thou they say I look like one, zzz) 6. I'm not fair, I'm naturally tanned.. 7. I'm random! :) 8. I'm very zi-lian de ;) 9. I love to get emo, especially at night! 10. I adores sad songs. 11. I cant live without my hp! 12. I cant sleep without my lil smelllyyyysmelly, hehe! ^^ 13. I love you & you love me too too (L) 14. I lurbe my lovely ladies & clique. 15. I lurbe my favourite girls(simeiclique)and my two gayties too! 16. I'm a party people and I love my party peopleeeee! 17. & of cos I adore my friends that are always there for me :) 18. I love eating Mac, aku's favourite. 19. A coke a day keep the doctor away ;) 20. Chocolates are much love than sweets. 21. Very adore the colour black (notice me I'm all in black) 22. Cats a big NO for me, dogs still can consider abitbit. 23. Am easily contented 24. I will do shopping to make myself feel happier. 25. If you know me, you'll know me :)