
Sunday, March 14, 2010, 11:50 PM

I know I very long never update blog le.
So long already and now I dont know what to update.
& I've been staring at this space for like hoursssssss.
siansiansiansiansian ttm.
Nowadays I kinda adores sad & emo songs,
I think they're nice to listen haha!
And I tends to play back those old retro songs,
because I find it more meaningful in the lyrics whatsoever. haha.
oh well,
continue on at your own risk.
Because its mainly all my zi lian pictures yo! ;)











Exams were , zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!
totally c-m-i.
You know Monday's paper was totally cui, totally!
Tuesday's was still okay, but the night before
I tried to memorise but failed.
Ended up I went to sleep haha!
But afterall I did my best for these papers already. so ya..
Hope my results come out not so bad ya.
if not jiu gg.com already ;)
Ikea with Yen, Jinling & Celeste :)
On the last day of wearing this school uniform.








.
.
School, ended.
No more no more no more school for me already.
Can say I've graduated but I haven't get my cert haha!
Damn sian, I'm trying to adapt to my life without going school now.
Happy, thou sad.
2 years of feelings,
Same routine everyday, take bus 72 then bus 31.
Slack in school, tampines area. Blahblahblah.
& of cos the times spent with my schoolclique.
omgomg :(
I think I will sure miss it, seriously alot.
You people made my days great in school!
My beloved class UQ0804V ;)
And of cos my beloved, xoxo
♥Chew Jia Ye CelesteWong Jin LingChen Ying JieYong Yen ChiewSamantha Lee Wan Shan
He Wei ChengSharon Tan Mei Yanlets stay in contact okay, and meet out real soon!
with all our un finish plans!!! :)
.
.
ITECollegeEastThats the place I learnt alot and grow-ed.
Goodbye, much misses.
♥ :)
You know, silent kills.