❧ runningwild/
(more...)
heart of a daughter, soul of a fighter.
( Yours sincerely, ♥ )
I'm XantheChow ♥ :)
And I'm turning TwentyONE! @ 20 September
Mayflower Primary / YioChuKang Secondary / ITE College East, Accounting.
& now Republic Polytechnic.
" RealEyes Realise RealLies "
I'm who I am today because of the choices I made yesterday.
Dont compare me to someone else because there's no one else like me.
In memories of Gary Tan YongMing, XiaoC. 03/08/1990 - 07/01/2010
Rest In Peace, my friend. :)
I was shocked when I clicked into your profile just now. You already pass away for like two months plus, I now then know, now then found out sia. If i never clicked into your profile, I wont know, wont. omfg!
I really cannot accept the truth you left, too sudden already. I just saw you then, you called me then. You will always randomly call me, just so randomly.. Everything so fine, so fine... but.. (No wonder you didnt contact me anymore.)
I last met you was in my school last year, you having your pool competition. thats was the last time, & I wont be able to see you anymore again :(
The moment I confirmed the truth, I cried like mad. I cannot cannot take it. :'( Tears rolling down, memories of you flashed back.
Then, we talked on phone almost everyday for hoursss. Then, before you go school you come my house here pei me eat breakfast. Then, I need help in my projects and whatever, you came all the way down to help me. ....... everything you did for me, thanks so much. You're a great friend! (Y)
Do come and visit me in my dream okay! Sorry that I didnt send you in your last journey, I will go visit you soon. :)
Dearest friend, you will always be deeply remembered! *misses :( rest in peace..