
Monday, February 22, 2010, 11:55 PM


I love real-redrose & fake-blackrose, do you too?





Give me rosessssss and I will be super happy only :)
It brighten up my day yo!
(xiexie)& I'm crazy in love with my boxes of Ferrero Rocher.
I keep feeding myself that everyday,
and BB says my face become round-er, how sad! :(
I shall stop eating that already, hahaha!
.
.

Real cockroach or fake?
(fake thou, but seriously it look so real)

Shes the owner/mastermind of the whole prank, hehe :X


& shes pretty in love with it! Laughoutloud! ;D
& guess what, we use this to prank our classmates,
fun yo, and they scream-ed! hahahahaha!
make us laugh like hell only, hehe ;)
(Okay I think we are very bad)
& this is Yingjie new toy,
Holga camera! chio huh :)
.
.
CNY, steamboat steamboat and still steamboat!
Had one mini gathering steamboat dinner at Arena's house.
& next, this at Eugene's house :)


E & R :)

Eugene.

Raniel.



A steamy gathering at E's house this year instead of mine :)
It have been a long time since I last met them, haha.
.
.
Okay, & these're the overdue party pictures w/ my partypeople.
















Alright I shall stop here for now
and continue to blog when I'm free.
So, stay tune! takecare much :)
yourstrulylove,
Xanderella-Xanthe Chow.