
Friday, February 05, 2010, 10:29 PM
Xanderella says,
不能握的手 从此匿名的朋友
其实我的执着 依然执着, 却决心和你不再联络.
不能握的手 所有如果都没有如果 .






Smile to me and I will too do back the same.
I can be social-able and antisocial too.
I dont bite but pinch till you blueblack.
Out to town with YingJie and Arena last sat.
'shop the whole town down..'
Yingjie :)


Arena :)
... ...
...
.
@ 3 Feb 2010
Graduation day for School of EIT
(baby's graduation day lehzxzxzxz)


BBABY!! ♥ :)
Didnt attend the ceremony as I had lessons in school.
So went to find him after my class, haha!
He's very smart looking that day and
veryy handsome of cos, I like (Y)! ;]
.
.
And theirs graduation too.
Congrats all! ;)

Wilson, Raniel, Derrick and Eugene :)


Wilson, and E. :)

R :)

I have to wait till May then its my turn hahaha :)
Meanwhile, gonna study hard for final term.