
Friday, January 22, 2010, 9:35 PM
@ 16 Jan 2010, a fine saturday.



Yesh! I found my rose-hairband ;)


Hello to my bigbig pencil watch!
(Best for poor eyesight people)
.
.
Out to town with Elsie and Jinling.
Yingjie couldnt make it, :(
Anyway, its was a great shopping day! Awesome (Y)
BBaby caught a flu, oh boy.
went to his workplace to find him awhile.
(cos i miss him lotsss, laughs!)
Then continue my shopping at 313.

Go crazy over Elsie's palariod camera ;)
Coooooooooolzxzxzxxzz!
Bugis, met up with Arena and Doris.
And together, we went to Hajilane to chill ;)
.JPG)
And got on the last train home! ;)
*** ***
@15 Jan 2010
First time eating in Arnold's at CityPlaza.
The chicken was delicious, yumyummmmmmy (Y)
ElsieLimShiZhen! :)
*** ***
@14 Jan 2010
Belated Yen's birthday dinner at Pastamania.
(Photos will be uploaded when I receive from Miss Chew)
Yingjie is camwhore-ing using my phone in the toilet, zzz.
And she super lucky that day, laughs.
I better not say if not she sad again hahaha!
AHHHHHHHH~
... ...