recent posts.
I smile when you do. I sad when you too.I do as yo...
Go banggggggs.
Something new ..
I dreamed a dream
It's coming to the end of 2009 soon!(I seriously h...
the random-ly-cioussss.
You hide, I hide.
Moment of glory
spell, forever and always.
There, you'll be.
A Girlie Affair
Saturday, December 19, 2009, 11:50 PM
IMYOURSTRULY ♥ @ xanthewonders
Now I'm watching 败犬女王 / Queen of no marriage
Nice taiwan drama, thumbs up *
And yeah, Ethan RuanJinTian!
He's handsome-to-the-max, wee-o-weets ;)
Yesterday, a friday.
meet up my sisters as usual.
Then evening, met love after his work and
down to eastcoast -SC's 5th batch bbq!
damn the pit so inside! Had to walk for so long then reach ...
Thursday, the up-and-down-mixed-feelings.
Down to find Love after his work,
and thanks Sharon for the company before that :)
No worries people, I'm fine nownownow! haha ;D
Wednesday, A Girlie Affair -ladies night!
Met the girls to bugis first and then down to Powerhouse ..
Saw some friends there too ..
but the night wasnt really enjoy-ed, the drinks are... scam-ed!
BUTBUTBUT!
I saw Fahrenheit, Jiro Wang and Chen Yi Ru right infront of me!
Yesyesyes lah, at St James Powerhouse!!!!!
Oh-my-tiannnnnn! wee-oo-weeeets ;)
After the party, went around harbourfront in searching for a drink
we're all thirsty-to-the-max! :(
Finally found one stall selling drinks at the hawker centre haha!
Then, we're all dead tired, cab-ed home after that and
drop dead on my bed, sweetdreams :/
IAMYOURSTRULY-LOVE (Y)
'say hello to my big black rose' *winkwink ;)
Girlfriend, sisterly love.
Girlfriend, Boyfriend. (Y)
Boy-friend, brotherly-love.
With Sharon, Arena.
Jingle-ling Wong :)
Elsie Lim :)
Xanthe, Arena, JinLing, Elsie, Sharon
Celeste, jessica, zhixian, weiling
Gerald, Alex
... ..... ...
@19/12 HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARSHALL LOO SZE YUNG! :)
till then ♥, next-fifthmonth post ..