❧ runningwild/
(more...)
heart of a daughter, soul of a fighter.
( Yours sincerely, ♥ )
I'm XantheChow ♥ :)
And I'm turning TwentyONE! @ 20 September
Mayflower Primary / YioChuKang Secondary / ITE College East, Accounting.
& now Republic Polytechnic.
" RealEyes Realise RealLies "
I'm who I am today because of the choices I made yesterday.
Dont compare me to someone else because there's no one else like me.
So shiok can, late go school and finish early. I like! ;)
XantheChow is now ... Making a habit to go school on time, concentrate concentrate and .... concentrate! :)
Cannot miss any computer lessons if not = die! Although now only got two modules but very stress leh! Omg, Jiayou XantheChow! It's the last time already.
.
.
First day after school, went to E!Hub and watched 'Darah'!
It's a M18, Indonesia Malay horror movie.
Omgomgomgomg, digustingggggg to the highest level.
bloooooody bloody, eeeeeyer yucks! Lol
And Darah's eyes very ..... :/
.
.
.
Today's lessons ended at 5pm, but started late -11am.
After school rush-ed home.
It's my aunt's birthday, Happy Birthday!
Family dinner at Taste of Thailand, somewhere at Yishun.
yumyum, deee-li-ciousssss! ;)
Tomorrow is thursday, like finally can meet dao him luh!
I'm meeting BBBBBB, wee-o-weets haha ^^
Then ...
Friday have to go down Bishan ITE to return the F1's uniforms.
.
.
Okay, thats all for this post..
I'm tired now, my comfyyyy bed's calling me haha!
Tata, Goodnight peooooople :)
*** ***
Anyway people,
pleasee do click on the advertisment on the left bar okay!