recent posts.
overdue updates /part twoo.
Overdue Updates /Part Onee.
Official Eighteen
b e a r b e a r addiction
un-named
Happy Teachers' Day! ;)
Always be classy, never be crazy. ♥ 20 more days, ...
Colours in my life, ♥A change of nail colour, a pi...
Updated.
Yours, Mine. ♥Everyone wants to be happy, nobody w...
overdue updates /part threeee.
Sunday, October 04, 2009, 8:38 PM
♥ @ 20 Sep 2009
Happy Eighteen Birthday to XantheChow! :)
Thanks people for all the wishes and presents, appreciated yeah!
Am no longer underage, I'm Eighteen now omg!
It's XantheChow's day @ 20092009.
.
.
Woke up pretty early compare to other Sundays .
Waiting for time to pass so I watched two movies from my Mio Tv,
andddd its so boring lahzxzxzzz!
Baby is picking me up, ayeahhhh ;)
Mr Koh .... and Mrs Koh!
Dinner at E!Hub, Newyorknewyork.
Next baby brought me to Pasir Ris Park,
Oh well dont know whats he up to.
He blindfold-ed me ... and ask me to listen to MP3 dont move leh.
** and half hour later ...
His master piece! hahaha!
*the candle on the cake got birthday song tune de leh,
so coolzxzxxzzx ;)
I ask him where he bought this cake and
he told me Giant, zzz.
I believed of cos, because it came with a Giant's plastic bag.
Then later on he feed-ed me and there... he told me the truth.
The cake was baked by him, himhim! oh my goddddd.
I tell you arh,
it taste so much nicer than the one I bought at the bakery shop! :)
* and B acting cuteeee. LOL! ;)
thats love, xoxo (L)
* BB, I'm sorry for giving you my siansian look in the starting.
And thanks sososo much for whatever you did for me.
I really really appreciate it and I'm very touchhhhhhh.
You put in so damn much efforts in preparing, planning and baking.
I can see everything, I can feel it no worries.
Its the first time someone bake a birthday cake for me
and it really taste nice, awesome ayeahhh baby! *thumb up up!
I dont need a grand celebration but memorable, and you did it! haha.
BB, I love you tons many! :)
[more pictures at facebook album]