recent posts.
our private getaway.
xandereeeeelllaaaaa.
I am b o r e d.
Schoooool ♥
am a happygirl.
thurs-thursdayyyyy.
tons manyyy ♥
overdue updates /part fivee
overdue updates /part fourr
overdue updates /part threeee.
colour-coloured.
Tuesday, October 27, 2009, 9:52 PM
XANDERELLA ♥ new hair colour.
Yes! I've got my hair colour-ed yesterday! ;)
...
..
.
Today,
after school stayed back for my last Student Council general meeting.
I'm stepping down real soon yeah,
this year nothing much, no events zzz
The meeting was so boring anyway..
Then out with B to 'four horse road' for his sinseh thingy.
His hand is injure-d leh, omg so poorthing. :(
And yeah tmr school start late but ...
end late too! siansiansian.
cuter cute ;)
.
.
And yeah I applied for this HP Mini Netbook!
Yes lah, it's totally belong to me me me! ;)
I seriously like the pink one leh,
you seeeeeeeeeeeee.. Pink one is so chiooo can!
But mama only want me to get the Black one!
No choice lorhhhh :(
.
.
I'm happy yet sad but still HAPPY! wee-o-weeeeets ;) ... ... ...
Yesterday went to Elsie's house for hair dye-ing session!
Her house pretty sia, aku suka leh! :)
Before starting ....
.
.
Call me Hairdresser Chow! ;)
My model of the day -Elsie, her hair colour I like lor.
Thou she's first time dye-ing but turn out very successful!
I guess I cannot go into hairdressing line cos...
I'm toooo violence in handling ppl's hair haha
Yeah finally all hair are colour-ed.
(the pictures cant see the outcome)
Shes using her com which is attach to the tv!
(first time seeing ppl like that use com, so cool!)
.
.
Yesh!!! My facebook is like finally okay liao..
woohoooooo, I'm happpppppy yo! ;)
I'm off to play my games in facebook le, byebye
great love, xoxo.