❧ runningwild/
(more...)
heart of a daughter, soul of a fighter.
( Yours sincerely, ♥ )
I'm XantheChow ♥ :)
And I'm turning TwentyONE! @ 20 September
Mayflower Primary / YioChuKang Secondary / ITE College East, Accounting.
& now Republic Polytechnic.
" RealEyes Realise RealLies "
I'm who I am today because of the choices I made yesterday.
Dont compare me to someone else because there's no one else like me.
" I may be your sweet spot, take me to your candy shop. " Mr Koh's Mrs Koh is loving Mrs Koh's Mr Koh more and more, endlessly.
( One more week, left )
HELLOHELLO! ' Goodbye old, say hello to the new -blogskin. ' Finally, I changed my blogskin! wee-oo-weets ;) Just now my fonts are wayyyy too small man! But solved it soon haha. And now, I'm loving my new blogskin!
I'm seriously wondering what really is that 'lump' on my neck. Is it really that vein pop-ing out? or it is something else? (hope it will disappear soon)
I'm real lazy to update my blog nowadays, it is so difficult for me to on this bloody old com of mine. It's not liking me as usual, haha Therefore will update more often when I get my lappy next month! For the time being now, look out for more updates at my twitter yeah ;)
Holidays are going on well now. Maybe my virgin clubbing soon? Laughs. Will be working as a standy crew at F1. Other than this, I guess I wont be getting myself a job. (butbut I need more money lahzxzxz!!)
Well, suddenly I thought back of some things. I dont know what happened, whats going on. But I have to face the truth ... I miss you guys, seriously. :(