❧ runningwild/
(more...)
heart of a daughter, soul of a fighter.
( Yours sincerely, ♥ )
I'm XantheChow ♥ :)
And I'm turning TwentyONE! @ 20 September
Mayflower Primary / YioChuKang Secondary / ITE College East, Accounting.
& now Republic Polytechnic.
" RealEyes Realise RealLies "
I'm who I am today because of the choices I made yesterday.
Dont compare me to someone else because there's no one else like me.
I had self declared no school for myself yesterday and
I've got a long weekend!
Tmr got school, suddenly dont feel like going. haha
Endure! One more week and Holidaysssss!! ;)
@ 30 Aug 2009 A day out to study at Serangoon's Mac w/ Celeste, Yen, Yingjie, Samantha & Carline. Then dinner at Chomp Chomp!! The Lesbian night ;)
@ 29 Aug 2009 Plaza Singapura, Lot1 and Qian Hu Fish Farm! After going to the fish farm where love brought me there, I've a sudden urge of having some fishes at home but but I'm too lazy to change the water for them.
@ 28 Aug 2009 HAPPY 18th BIRTHDAY FooCheeWei! :) Meet you up soon for your celebration ya.
@ 27 Aug 2009 HAPPY 18th BIRTHDAY ARENA LIM!! :)
I can't go her bday outing due to a sudden outbreak of rashes! Like what the hell lah, I'm all prepared and already went out of my house. The weather was so bad then, rain rain and keep raining ... Suddenly I felt so itchy over my body, and and those mosquitoes look alike bitess all over my face and body. something like rashes? or what 'ong mok' ?? hmmm... Went back home and therefore I cannot leave my house le. What a day! And after that day, I've phobia on raining daysss..
. . .
Doggie style doggies. (My classmates did this, lol)
. . And next, those pictures at The Japanese School then.
people mountain people sea.
(this jap guy is cute)
(yoyo balloon!)
(two crazy girls)
(jingle-ling and me)
(the girls)
(group pic, it would be perfect if Engine didnt left early)