❧ runningwild/
(more...)
heart of a daughter, soul of a fighter.
( Yours sincerely, ♥ )
I'm XantheChow ♥ :)
And I'm turning TwentyONE! @ 20 September
Mayflower Primary / YioChuKang Secondary / ITE College East, Accounting.
& now Republic Polytechnic.
" RealEyes Realise RealLies "
I'm who I am today because of the choices I made yesterday.
Dont compare me to someone else because there's no one else like me.
I'm back to update Xanthewonders.bs.com ;) Hellohello! please wake up, you're so dead. Lol Well, blogger still cannot upload pictures..? I've got so many to upload! Nevermind then, I shall upload it next time. (for the time being, it will be uploaded to my facebook)
Heehee, I've so many to say so many to update. Where shall I start from ...
I've passed my AdvancedAccounting1's CA2. Instead of getting a fail everytime, this time I've got a C. Clapclap for xanthechow! :) All thanks to my tutors, Cheong Carline & Chen Engine! haha
Done with our Tourism project & the printing cost is a bomb! Hope our presentation on this coming tuesday goes well. Gambateh Center, Celad & Channel! ;D And exams are around the corner, gonna work real hard! Jiayou Jiayou, I can do it! hahaha ;)
Recently I'm so in love with the frozen yogurt @ frolick. (All thanks to Elsie's influence, laughs.)
10 Aug, Happy First Month! :) Received an advance surpise from him. He baked cookies for me! hehehahaha! ( Oh my goddd, 1st time a guy baked cookies for me leh!!) That's too sweet of him, and it taste really nice. I Love You I Love You! hehe, my deardearest baby! ^^ What I wanna tell you I think I already told you haha. You're my greatest support, xoxo cinta kamu.
Recently I'm crazy over the taiwan drama 命中注定我爱你, ('Fated to Love You' or also known as 'You're my destiny') ohmygod, Ethan Ruan Jing Tian (阮經天) !!!
Twitter, tweetsssss. Having tweets will help make my blog not so dead hahaha! More tweetsss to come! Aiming for the hundred tweets of mine.
Okay that shall be all for this post ya. Will update more next time, byebye!