recent posts.
Yeerara's Laughters. ♥Went Shisha-ing last thursda...
When I look in your eyes. ♥Hey, Hellooooooooo my d...
30 June, Tuesday.Was out with my lovely classmates...
Overdue post. ♥ 25 June, Thursday.Went S'pore Flye...
thekeytothelock
Advertisement.
empty, different.
SOURSWEETBITTERSPICY ♥Two more weeks and holidayss...
hunneybbaby (L)
highfever
(L)(L)(L)&SOIN(L)
Saturday, July 11, 2009, 7:17 PM
New story. ♥
( As at 10 July 2009, the 'T' curse is broken :] )
Follow XantheChow on twitter.com!
School, nothing much. CA2sssss & Project!
One down, two more to go. &Project, so many things to do. And XantheChow is starting to like chanhianhwee's lessons.
,
If you think I'm talking about you then I'm talking about you.
If you think I'm not then I'm not. Whatever is it, it's up to you.
We're just we, if you know us well then thats us.
Instead of us realising it why not you go realise yourself first.
You're mature enough to think, go think deeply down down!
Talking so much down there dont help to solve things but
seriously it's just worsening it. (I think )
there wont be an ending if its continue to be like that ... ...
.
.
.
Recently there's some unwanted tags at xanthewonders.
If you wanna tag, kindly please use your own name your mama gave.
It'll be better, much appreciated huh.
After my blog, you simply just go to Arena's.
That shows how much you need ppl's attention, oh well I pity you.
Laughs, who are you to tell me all these, full of nonsense...
So what if I shisha or smoke, that's non of your business.
(For anyone info, I used to smoke and I already quit-ed.
Believe it or not is all up to you, & pics dont prove anything.)
If you dont like me, then dont come into my page.
& ya blahblahblah, you sucks. L-o-s-e-r!
People are changing as the earth is moving. One day in the future you'll regret. * You'll suffer more than I suffered!!