recent posts.
SOURSWEETBITTERSPICY ♥Two more weeks and holidayss...
hunneybbaby (L)
highfever
Friday, 8 May 2009.Didn't go school, went to my co...
Thursday, 7 May 2009.Was on duty for School of EIT...
Days at Thomson Medical Centre :)Working, very sla...
dangerous job
Girlfriends (L)A day out with lovely girlfriends o...
School girl, lover books. (L) Friday, school for I...
then and now, the T cursed.
empty, different.
Saturday, June 13, 2009, 5:58 PM
Stay close, dont go. ♥
@ 14 June, HAPPY BIRTHDAY BROTHER!
takecare lots when you're inside ns.
XantheChow is holidays-ing! :)
Finally I'm here to update xanthewonders, it seems so dead.
Passed my AA's retest, happyhappy haha.
Satisfied with what we've done for our project now,
and it can be improve more and better!
Yesterday was my brother's enlistment,
accompany him to Pulau Tekong, SAF BMTC.
An island away from home for thirteen weeks.
The seaview there nice nice haha
Well, I felt so weird when bro is not at home.
(Although I so wanted this day to come but..)
Late night I can't see anyone sitting there using com.
No one accompany me to watch tv, no one cooking maggi mee.
No one to ask me stop talking on phone, no one to quarrel with.
I'm trying to get use to it, I miss you :(
Tears.
At night, went to Chin guan (Q) 's 21st chalet.
@ 13 June, Happy Birthday!
Recently, somethings happened and it's so complicated.
Dont understand why, and get no answer.
.
. Overdue post and picturess.
@ 6 June 2009, King Albert Park's McDonald.
Ying Jie's 21st Birthday party! :)
It's pretty cool to held a birthday party at McDonald haha!
And well, those tables and chairs are so small so small.
Make me feel like I'm still a kid.
Games such as musical chairs were played,
and Happy Meal for dinner.
Chorchor, you're twenty-one! Laughs.
And I guess it will be a memorable one haha :)
XantheChow, I'm lovin it :)
On the way there. (Jinling camera shy)
Birthday Girl ;)
Chor chor and chor gong :)
The Clique ;)
Small kidss ;D
w/ Ying Jie :)
Take one.
Take two
Informal.
... ...