❧ runningwild/
(more...)
heart of a daughter, soul of a fighter.
( Yours sincerely, ♥ )
I'm XantheChow ♥ :)
And I'm turning TwentyONE! @ 20 September
Mayflower Primary / YioChuKang Secondary / ITE College East, Accounting.
& now Republic Polytechnic.
" RealEyes Realise RealLies "
I'm who I am today because of the choices I made yesterday.
Dont compare me to someone else because there's no one else like me.
Well, it's just another normal sunday. And I'm rotting at home! 'm not happy. Received the letter yesterday, endure for two more months! Should I be happy or? (I will be alone then) What if something happen when you're not here, What should I do? oh man, I think I cant get use without you at home.
It hurts at night, and I just kept quiet. I'm pretending all these while, I just dont want anyone to worry. I didn't sleep well all these days, woke up in the middle of my sleep. When can I have a nice long sleep? I'm tired, seriously.
Someone told me this just now, " You may not know your smile means the world to someone ".
,
I raise my hands and I surrender I can't pretend anymore, that I am not affected I can't lie to myself that I'm not always thinking of you Silly, I've got a crush on you and that's true. Months gone, and I'm still holding on.
" Me: Smile and everything will be over. " " JL: Isiz really so easy? " " Me: I'm trying hard. "