recent posts.
Life's unpredictable
Refresh memories. ♥I walk where we walked.Ich verf...
S'pore Science Centre, 31 March 2009 ! :]A trip to...
Sunday, 29MarchLunch at home with cousins,and was ...
Kacak, cantik. ♥aku rindu rindu rindu kamu dan cin...
Another Wednesday. ♥ Hey random, silly. *smile ^^H...
A question without an answer. ♥ I'm rotting at ho...
cannot be erased. ♥ 放了爱 会明白, 有种拥有 叫作放手Happy 21st B...
Hello xanthhhewooonnderss ♥ ,Met up my lovely girl...
Dearest xanthewonders ♥ ,I hate this part, simply ...
Gian's bday.
Thursday, April 09, 2009, 8:42 PM
Yeemin, HAPPY 18th BIRTHDAY! :]
@ 10 April 2009
The Birthday Girl, Miss Gian (:
,
7 April, Tuesday. Fifteen of us,
Yeemin, Xanthe, Arena, Esther, Hansa, Amanda, Brandon, Baron,
Cheewei, Yewpang, Yiyang, Engsiong, Gerald, Kuanboon and Packston.
Advance 18th birthday celebration for Yeemin.
Went for a movie and dinner at Newyorknewyork.
Our dear giangian turning eighteen! ayeahh! M18 for her. :]
When meeting, me and Arena were shocked.
The guys wore like they're going for some prom night, laughs!
And they never so on time before, oh my god first time yeah ;]
Watched 'Shinjuku Incident' at Marina Square.
Well, the girls thought I'm asleep inside the cinema cos I didnt talk.
Laughs, I always dont talk while watching movie.
(I think I'm behaving normal lah, haha)
Yeemin, hope you enjoy yourself! (:
And the present, balloon and flower!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEST!
the present for her (:
Blow the candles.
Make a wish, or many wishes?
yeah, clapclap!
Cakes, swensen.
Me with the birthday girl! (:
I stole her balloon and flower, haha!
Xanthe Chow! ;]
Photographer Chow ;]
XantheChow's edition.
Sweetest girlfriends.
fourteen movie tickets.
Amanda, Yeemin and Xanthe.
Hello, Esther! :]
Hello, Arena! :]
Hello, Hansa! :]
Hello, YewPang! :]
Hello, Alex/Kuanboon! :]
(You left me in accounting and go for tourism, lol!)
Hello, EngSiong! :]
Hello, Gerald! :]
(my long lost 'boyfriend')
Hello, YiYang! :]
Hello, CheeWei! :]
Hello, Packston! :]
Hello, Baron! :]
laughs, will you marry me? And Yes I do. (:
Twist, peace peace! (:
hahaha! taken by birthday girl.
Lovely clique, lovely day!
Love them to the maximum.
Cheers for our greatest friendships! (: