❧ runningwild/
(more...)
heart of a daughter, soul of a fighter.
( Yours sincerely, ♥ )
I'm XantheChow ♥ :)
And I'm turning TwentyONE! @ 20 September
Mayflower Primary / YioChuKang Secondary / ITE College East, Accounting.
& now Republic Polytechnic.
" RealEyes Realise RealLies "
I'm who I am today because of the choices I made yesterday.
Dont compare me to someone else because there's no one else like me.
aku rindu rindu rindu kamu dan cinta kamu. Mana kamu?
I think my old injury start to hurt again.
It's painful! *Ouch! :(
Yesterday,
Was out to town with Yeemin! bestfriendshopping ;)
First, bump into Kiankeat bestgor -again!
I will always bump into him at that place, oh holy place!
Next, was Keith Yeo! (yoyoyo!)
He is working at some shop at fareast.
Something happened, oh my hello god it's so malumalu*
and I went 'whahahahahha-hahaha!'
(too paiseh to be mentioned)
Couldn't get my heels there, so cabbed down to Heeren.
(I knew it's near, but too lazy to walk haha)
Yesh! I've got it. Haha-ha! ;)
Then, took a bus down to amk.
And met Esther there.
... ...
I thought you were something and not nothing. After reading, I realise you aren't anything.
Everything, I seems to not understanding it. You didnt tell me anything and I simply can't figure out anything. And tell me, how you want it to be something. Everything, Nothing, Something and yes -Anything!