recent posts.
Hello xanthhhewooonnderss ♥ ,Met up my lovely girl...
Dearest xanthewonders ♥ ,I hate this part, simply ...
Dear xanthewonders ♥ ,HAPPY HOLIDAYS! :]Finally my...
Anything but Ordinary. ♥ ( Oh hot damn, this is m...
Pictures. ♥@28/02/09
Definitely should be. ♥HAPPY BIRTHDAY EUGENETOHWS!...
Fullstop. ♥Perhaps, I should.how much do you under...
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY! ♥♥Was out with Raphael yest...
HELLOBYEBYE! ♥ I'm crazy! crazycrazycrazy.IAC, BFS...
You'll be the prince and I'll be the princess. ♥It...
Sunday, March 22, 2009, 8:45 PM
cannot be erased. ♥
放了爱 会明白, 有种拥有 叫作放手
Happy 21st Birthday Jeffery! :) Jeffery and Sharon, the sweet couple ;)
With Celeste, Samantha, Jinling and Yen ;)
Where's Yingjie chorchor?! haha ;)
UQ0804G (Chorchor missing)
Celeste and Me.
WeiCheng.
L-phone, oops is Alphon ;)
Chunhao, desmond and Alphon.
Jianwei, Chunhao, Desmond and Alphon.
Chunhao and thatlamer, desmond! haha.
, Yesterday, bump into Mrs Choong, my secondary four teacher.
Had a short chat with her, and she said I look different. lol.
Then went for Jeffery's 21st birthday chalet.
Threw packets filled with water at him after singing birthday song. Haha!
Jeffery's nephew are cute seh, the way they laugh and peek haha!
Television at 9.30pm, haha cool! And sent some of them off around 11pm.
Whahaha, get to see my lovely two after threeweeks,
One going to be the future superstar liao. ;]
Miss them bloody many many! haha.
Saw Amanda and Brandon in the middle of the night.
Didn't know there's a new law saying, no selling of alcohol after 2359.
So sad, haha drank little of vodka only and a little Chivas.
Create a new name, L-phone ! for Alphonsus (Alphon). Haha
His name unique huh, first time hearing it and I keep pronounce wrongly.
And Chunhao, this time I remember already. Lol!
Well, that desmond is so lame, so lame.
And I keep hearing JianWei's voice thru out the night! Lol.
Cool chats with Jinling, Sharon, Aik Seng and Weicheng.
And those who made this night stay there, not so boring.
,
其实我一点都不开心,一点点都没有。