❧ runningwild/
(more...)
heart of a daughter, soul of a fighter.
( Yours sincerely, ♥ )
I'm XantheChow ♥ :)
And I'm turning TwentyONE! @ 20 September
Mayflower Primary / YioChuKang Secondary / ITE College East, Accounting.
& now Republic Polytechnic.
" RealEyes Realise RealLies "
I'm who I am today because of the choices I made yesterday.
Dont compare me to someone else because there's no one else like me.
Hop on a cab to Raniel's house, prepared everything then to Eugene's house. Had our lunch at UnitedSquare, VIENNA International Seafood &Teppanyaki Buffet Restaurant. It's the second time I went there. Haha ;] I'm still so in love with the abalone salad and the cocktail.
Bad weather, raining so heavily! :[ Met Derrick, Sharon, Jeffery and Yen at dhoby. Dinner at JustAcia.
After that, went to Arcade. Saw JinLing at Pc bunk and Miaoyin too. Wanted to go esplanade but it started raining, so they went home soon ya.
Me and yen took bus back to Plaza Singapura, Eugene Goh called, he said he saw me! Lol. Recall back, I think I saw him but not clear. haha.
, Hope you enjoyed your very special day! ;]
like what I said before, priceless hug. Hahaha! HappyBirthday! ... ....
27 Feb 2009 Raphael came back school for interview, so ya met him awhile. After school, slept in the activity room. Then went for General Meeting. Appreciation Night! went off early as I'm not feeling well.
5th batch councilors.
Isabella! and KeithYeo.
25 Feb 2009 Ohmygod!! Saw MarshallLooSzeYung in the morning!
We didnt say anything but stare at each other.
After school, met up Yeemin and Arena.
Then Cheewei, Yewpang, Engsiong and Yiyang.
Esther joined us later haha
And we watched 'He's just not that into you'.
learnt and understood.
,
one more week to exams!
I'm really gonna chiong hard!
,
Sometimes I realised I dont understand.
What Yen had said to me yesterday really made sense.