❧ runningwild/
(more...)
heart of a daughter, soul of a fighter.
( Yours sincerely, ♥ )
I'm XantheChow ♥ :)
And I'm turning TwentyONE! @ 20 September
Mayflower Primary / YioChuKang Secondary / ITE College East, Accounting.
& now Republic Polytechnic.
" RealEyes Realise RealLies "
I'm who I am today because of the choices I made yesterday.
Dont compare me to someone else because there's no one else like me.
Finally my exams are all over, haha! No more stress, woots ;D Byebye school, Hello holidays! Shall update you(xanthewonders), you look so dead huh. haha and its gonna be a long post.
Boring weekends, watched dvd 'theXfamily' with my brother. haha crazy drama that made us laugh out loud. Met Jinling and Weicheng yesterday night. Darling, Cheer up! You still got us, dont cry already okay. We will be there for you. ;]
13 March IT Show @Suntec with Girlfriends. Saw some ex schoolmates working there, headed down to Cineleisure, watched 'Coming Soon'.
Horror movie eh! It freak me out okay, I kept screaming. Dr Ng is simply psycho, she laughed instead of screaming. At least I'm normal, I screamed haha! ;]
Shopped around Far East and so qiao sia, bump into my best gorgor leh! whahaha ;] Simply miss him lotsaaaa. (better remember what you've promised me, dont give me another empty promise)
sweetest girlfriends.
12 March I'm late for my paper! but not very late, luckily. byebye Banking and Financial services, gave up already, I did my best already lah.
I realised, I could appeal for a poly course, using my last year results as standard decrease this year. I should have just give it a try, appealing. No harm yeah. but haha, it's too late now lah. Nevermind.
10 March Had my Intermediate Accounting paper! ;] Cool, it's the first time I finished all four questions. I'm so happy! All the mock tests mama siti gave, I could only do the most two. Thanks tutors, Jinling and Weicheng! ;]
9 March Had my Business Communication paper. Went for IAC lesson in the afternoon, and homed together with Jinling and Weicheng. Weicheng is humorous, 'sorry, nevermind' -joke of the day. And your walking in the rain. haha! Laugh out loud.
Ohmyhellogod! I dont know, dont know why! That's the first time sia, ohmygod. xanthechow's heartbeat is beating superb fast and feeling so hot,hot! Am I feeling nervous, shy? or happy/ over excited? It's making me feeling so weird hahaha. thats simply too compliated for me to understand. location at point of time- school. ;]
... ♥ ...
Three more months to your ORD. your sudden appearance, I lost my way. you turned back my memories, dumb.
I'm just trying so hard, so hard to forget. I thought I could forget everything but I'm wrong. No matter how hard I wanted to forget, I could never do it. I really wish I could reformat my mind, turned back my clock. So I can undo everything and never make it happen! Never ever!! It's the greatest mistake I ever made, that made me not myself. I'm only sixteen and so silly so dumb then. Nine months already, but till now I will still cry whenever I thought of it. You knew I'm feeling very xin ku then but why, why now you wanna made it happen again!
Please dont let me remember that day, that holy day and that bloody thing.
Eversince then, I live my life with regret!
Please, I beg you! Please stop making me remember! I regretted, seriously I do. And I dont wish to repeat my mistake. Tell me why, you are so hard to forget!! *Scream. The deepest wound inside me that will follow me forever.