runningwild/ (more...)
heart of a daughter, soul of a fighter.

( Yours sincerely, ♥ )



I'm XantheChow ♥ :)
And I'm turning TwentyONE! @ 20 September
Mayflower Primary / YioChuKang Secondary / ITE College East, Accounting.
& now Republic Polytechnic.

" RealEyes Realise RealLies "
I'm who I am today because of the choices I made yesterday.
Dont compare me to someone else because there's no one else like me.

» @ / FACEBOOK / TUMBLR / TWITTER «


view(s) now



Xanthe Chow



( Affiliates ;sweetest getaway )
YCKSS
Arena Esther Yee Min / Ai Leng Ai Ming Amanda Tan Banu Bao Ling Bao Yi Berlinda Ang Cassandra Cassandra Catherine Cecilia Chai Lin Chee Wei Chooi Chi Delia Fiducia Fini Florence Gar Hong Grace Hansa Hui Shan Hui Xin Jaffir Jacqueline Jin Yuen Justin Kuan Boon Mel Melvin Yeo Miza Pearl Yeo Peck Ying Pei Ni Pei Ni Portia Precella Sandy Samantha Tan Samantha Koh Seok Lai Serene Shu Zhen Si Hua Thanya Thessa Wai Yeong Wee Ling Wei Yi Wen Jie Xuan Zheng Xue Ling Yew Pang Yong Reng
ITECE
Andy Anthony Benson Celeste Desmond Tan Desmond Eugene Goh Eugene Toh Eunice Toh Haziq Hubert Jeffrey Koo Joshua Koh Jun Kai Kit Raniel Lee Rusydiah Serene Zhang Sharon Tan Shi Wei Shin Chien Shikin Stephanie Wan Qi Wei Cheng Wilson Xian Li Ying Jie Yong Quan
OTHERS
Bao Bao Berlinda Claudia Damien Hubert Isaac Jacqueline Jing Yi Mei Chiee Pin Xuan Priscilla Rebecca Sarah Scott Shu Ling Tyng Woei Vivian Ang Wei Hoon Xiao C, Gary Yvonne Peggy Lim


( If only it can be rewinded. )
November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 November 2010 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 September 2011 July 2012 August 2012 October 2012 November 2012 January 2013 April 2013 June 2013 October 2013 January 2014

( Tagboard )







Sunday, March 08, 2009, 10:29 PM

Anything but Ordinary. ♥





( Oh hot damn, this is my jam
Keep me partying till the A.M
Yall don't understand, make me throw my hands
In the ayer, ay, ayer, ayer, ay, ayer )

,

Counting down for my holidays!
Exams week! oh my god lah.
I told myself I wont online this weekend,
but the com here look rather attractive and
its telling me 'comecome pls use me!' LOL!

I'm so freaking stress,
just look at those BCM papers,
it's tmr, T-o-m-o-r-r-o-w!!!
I dont want to repeat this shit module!
so tmr I will do my superb best!

Tuesday, IAC paper & last paper on Thursday, BFS.
Xanthe gonna chiong her studies these few days.
GAMBATEH XANTHE! ;]
All the best to my fellow classmates! and
people taking their final exams :]
... ...




CHALETCHALET! woohoo ;]
4 March 2009

Went school as usual in the morning.
After school, went to Yeemin's house as it's still early.
Met up the others at the MRT and headed down to Pasir Ris.
Coasta Sands Resort, Downtown East ;D
Checked in, and our room at blk L2134.
Again, the last block.

Put our stuffs down and went to rent bicycles for whole day.
We ride to Loyang Point, Shengsiong & Shopandsave.
But got nothing to buy so decided to go Giant.
Giant wasn't near okay!
We ride all the way there, under the rain.
Had our dinner there, and shopped for our BBQ things.
Then cycled back to chalet.
Rest, and watched television. Haha!


Yeemin, ME, Arena, Sulan
(at the loyang point's toilet)

Giant, Tampines.

Yeemin and Arena.


Engsiong, (counting his $$$)

Cheewei, (posing with the receipt)

two trolleys of foods.

Cheewei again, (promoting the tv in our room)

,

5 March 2009
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KianKeat! :]
Lovely Eighteen.
IMISSYOUMISSYOU&ILOVEYOU!! ;D

best gor eversince 07.02.2005! ;]

,


Time for night cycling!
oh man, it's superb tired okay!
And, my butt hurts alot alot!! :(

We left chalet at around 12am,
we cycled to Changi Village, by pass Changi Airport
then along the East Coast Park route and blahblah.
And by pass my school, hahaha ;D
up and down those slopes and expressway.
people pay for ERP but we need not, haha!
It's so scary can, when the path is so quiet and
there's so many trees around.

After five hours of cycling,
we finally reached chalet at around 5am.
Nice one huh, my body ache alot and
my butt seriously hurt lah!
I have a hard time sitting down and going toilet! :(

Rest, bath and ate cup noodles!
Then went to sleep soon as I have to go school!
Woke up by the stupid phonecall from school,
but I went back to sleep again.
Poor me, only get to have three hours of sleep.
Changed, and prepared to go school.
After two hours in school, I went back chalet again.
Subway for lunch. Ntuc for more foods.
Went back to sleep again then bath and
prepared for BBQ!

Bad weather, the guys had hard time starting the fire.
rain rain doesn't seem to go away.
Finally got the fire started but it didn't last long.
the sudden rain came and spoilt our mood.
I didnt stay over although I can,
I just simply miss my bed. whahaha!
Thanks Yeemin's mum for sending us home haha!

I simply enjoyed the times with them.
My greatest clique, love them to the max! ;]


trying to start the fire under the rain.

trying to cover their face haha.





Engsiong, (acting cute with my umbrella)


Arena and Sulan.


Sugars.


Yeemin Sulan and Me.


Yeemin! ;]

Sihua! ;]

Esther! ;]

Arena! ;]

Sulan! ;]


Samantha! ;]

Pohgee! ;]

.... ....


Nobody ever said,
love is easy.