❧ runningwild/
(more...)
heart of a daughter, soul of a fighter.
( Yours sincerely, ♥ )
I'm XantheChow ♥ :)
And I'm turning TwentyONE! @ 20 September
Mayflower Primary / YioChuKang Secondary / ITE College East, Accounting.
& now Republic Polytechnic.
" RealEyes Realise RealLies "
I'm who I am today because of the choices I made yesterday.
Dont compare me to someone else because there's no one else like me.
Headed down to Cineleisure, watched 'The Wedding Game'.
Nice movie, bad weather!
All of us were so crazy over the game on H's iPhone.
I still can't get my name up on the top list!
Gonna play more yeah, go stiffy! Bombbomb! ;]
Esther broke Yeemin's record, the highest haha.
Xanthe and Arena.
, Wednesday, visited relatives house with parents. Then met Hansa to town! ;] Shopping when most of the shops aren't open ): Carl's Jr for dinner, yummy!
Xanthe and Hansa! ;]
, Went Sharon's house yesterday. Pictures will be uploaded when I receive them. Haha!
& Finally I changed my blog skin today! hahaha, and I'm here to update my lovely online diary. Say Stiffy yo! ;]
Was so into Pet Society recently, but I got bored now.