recent posts.
HELLOBYEBYE! ♥ I'm crazy! crazycrazycrazy.IAC, BFS...
You'll be the prince and I'll be the princess. ♥It...
live laugh love ♥Life is full of secrets and lies....
Confuse. ♥L, may I ask how to go?It's just so mixe...
HAPPY CNY! ♥Thursday, 22Jan2008Classmates reunion ...
I’ll be gone, and you’ll be gray. ♥Hello xanthewon...
Noticed, different. ♥ Lunar new year mood,chinatow...
The way. ♥happiness infront.School started, boring...
HAPPY NEW YEAR. ♥ Countdown for 2009 at esplanade!...
Explore Singapore. ♥XANTHECHOW! ;]29 December 2008...
Sunday, February 15, 2009, 1:42 PM
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY! ♥♥
Was out with Raphael yesterday, with his friends.
(I could only rmb Shirly name, haha!)
They are friendly, haha!
Watched 'New in town' at the cathay ;]
And Raphael gave me a PERLINI'S SILVER 's necklace!
It's so beautiful lah, thanks Raph!
Before that went to play pool/arcade.
I saw best gor, kiankeat with his friends
and someone someone lah!
I never thought I would see you there then!
It had been around eight months we never met.
You're still the same and still I felt so weird seeing you.
I was like, ohmygod ohmygod!!!
Memories of you flashed back, :[
Saw Gerald at Cineleisure and met Hansa there.
Homed together around 11pm ;)
Pretty pretty! ;]
,
Past few days was really busy.
Re-presentation, events in school and blahblah.
so tired can, simply lack of sleep. hah!
Everything went smooth I guess.
Exams coming, gonna really study hard! ;)
ROSE! ]
Schoolgirl.
E, 13 more days! :]
Rest well and rmb to drink more water!
Get well soon! ;]
And do visit TOF/ tasteof-fashion!
Collection 1♥
Stud short, Zippy skirt& more, get it now
Dont miss it! enjoy shopping ;)