recent posts.
Noticed, different. ♥ Lunar new year mood,chinatow...
The way. ♥happiness infront.School started, boring...
HAPPY NEW YEAR. ♥ Countdown for 2009 at esplanade!...
Explore Singapore. ♥XANTHECHOW! ;]29 December 2008...
superwoman ♥The destination is never important,it'...
sweetestdream. ♥Merry Christmas! ;DAnd Happy Belat...
sunnywindycloudy. ♥Tuesday, went to Changi airport...
ehtnax wohc ♥Today is Monday, just a normal Monday...
I have to, I will be. ♥I need to learn how to be s...
IMISSYOU. ♥ My computer spoilt! :[Cannot online...
Saturday, January 17, 2009, 8:32 PM
I’ll be gone, and you’ll be gray. ♥
Hello xanthewonders, I'm here to update you.
My online diary, haha-ha :]
those thoughts and feelings of mine.
My two darlings,
sorry to let you all worry for me that night.
I'll be fine soon ;] Thanks for your concern!
My phone was dead! :(
spent 90bucks to repair it one month ago and
now, spoilt! I'm so sad can.
It's time to change a new one.
I failed my BFS CA2, re-test next thurs.
7 weeks more, shit!
You came so suddenly that day and
mention about the past we had.
I didn't want to hear those things again
and I dont wish to remember it cos I regretted!
How I wish it never happened before.
Why make me remember the past!?!
Yesterday,
Doctor Esther Ng asked me a very chim question!
A question that make me speechless.
Well, you won haha the future psychologist ;]
,
Oh please, have some originality!
am not in the right mood,
that's making me crazy, mad, insane!! Fcuk.
(pardon me for my vulgarity)
I'm feeling so fcuking angry with the fcuking behaviour!
Please fcuking have some reflections and
fcuking have some originality!!!!
ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ
Oh man, I'm having mixed feelings inside me!
I'm feeling so weird, I'm feeling so tired!
I'm feeling so stress, so stress.
What am I thinking actually? What's inside me?
Shit! I'm having mood-swing, a serious one i guess.
Tears, oh tears please drop down now
at least I'll feel better after that.
Seriously, I dont know what I'm thinking!
A walk alone that night,
the beautiful night with the cool weather.
I feel like crying but I didn't.
I suddenly felt so moody, many things running.
But I caught none of them.
I'm trying to travel deep down into my heart and
I found out that I don't understand myself.
I don't even know what am I thinking!?
They filled up my mind without alerting me.
Maybe, probably, should be.
Complicated, all so complicated!! *sigh.
spell p e a c e, PEACE! I need you!
最熟悉的陌生人.