recent posts.
Explore Singapore. ♥XANTHECHOW! ;]29 December 2008...
superwoman ♥The destination is never important,it'...
sweetestdream. ♥Merry Christmas! ;DAnd Happy Belat...
sunnywindycloudy. ♥Tuesday, went to Changi airport...
ehtnax wohc ♥Today is Monday, just a normal Monday...
I have to, I will be. ♥I need to learn how to be s...
IMISSYOU. ♥ My computer spoilt! :[Cannot online...
I will be strong. ♥We've been counting down for th...
Raniel's seventeen birthday! hahahacelebrated for ...
HAPPY SEVENTEEN BIRTHDAY!RANIEL LEE KER LOON :)R, ...
Saturday, January 03, 2009, 7:05 PM
HAPPY NEW YEAR . ♥
Countdown for 2009 at esplanade!
Eugene and Raniel joined me with my clique ;)
The firework was awesome! *clapclap.
Cheers for 2009, it gonna be a great year! ^^
Fourteen of us.
Eugene, Raniel, Me, Yeemin, Arena, Esther,
Grace, Fiducia, Edelene, Yewpang, Cheewei,
Engsiong, Yiyang and Albert.
,
,
the girls.
Lim. Ng. Chow. Gian :]
Esther and Yeemin!
Arena!
Edelene!
(this time I spell correctly)
Grace. Esther. Me. Fiducia :]
,
People mountain people sea at esplanade. ;]
and of cos those blackblack.
They are so freaking annoying, push here push there.
Sometimes, you wont know what to do at that point of time.
It's over so let it be over, no point saying much.
After countdown, went to the flyer!
After awhile went to take train down to Orchard.
Went to Cineleisure, ate supper at pastamania.
Saw Celeste with her friends, so qiao haha!
Getting bored at town so took cab down to Henderson waves.
I lost my voice! cough till no voice to talk.
Stayed there till sunrise.
And homed around 8plus in the morning ;]
All sleeping. haha!
... ...
In this brand new year,
★ Xanthe is turning Eighteen on that very special day. ;]
★ I'm going to study hard, the promise made.
★ Go school on time, never skip lessons.
★ Singapore Flyer! and many places! ^^
★ Able to get what I want!
★ More money please! haha.
★ let go and move on.
★ and manymany more....
/HAPPY2009! ;]