
Sunday, January 25, 2009, 3:25 PM
Classmates reunion dinner! Steamboat at Bugis.

Samantha, YingJie, Yen, Sharon,


,
Welcome back to Singapore, Pei Ni! ;]
It had been one year plus,
and we miss you so much! haha.
PEINI! ;)
Taiwan's Hello Kitty Puff :]


HELLO XANTHE! ;]
Hansa ;)
Esther and Yeemin ;)
Sulan and Arena ;)
Samantha ;)
Sihua ;)
,
My Random pictures ;]

,
Pictures at Clementi Railway.
Taken long time ago, last year ;)


... ...
My BFS re-test sucks!
wrote a few lines of rubbish and handed in.
I failed my BFS CA2, gone case.
I'm thinking alot then, before and after the test.
Maybe about what teacher told us before the re-test.
I'm feeling freaking stress, I dropped tears after my paper.
Wasn't in the mood of studying the whole week. haha!
Should start after CNY.
Pet Society! Facebook! Everyone's topic in class.
Anyway, HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!!! ;]