recent posts.
I have to, I will be. ♥I need to learn how to be s...
IMISSYOU. ♥ My computer spoilt! :[Cannot online...
I will be strong. ♥We've been counting down for th...
Raniel's seventeen birthday! hahahacelebrated for ...
HAPPY SEVENTEEN BIRTHDAY!RANIEL LEE KER LOON :)R, ...
如果只是如果我会期待回忆在从前, 相信未来是完美的恋 .♥ I brought her to sch...
The time of my life. ♥Beautiful sunset.... ...Just...
Panda eyes. ♥Today went school for a talk,no lesso...
When the sunshine turns to rain. ♥S stands for STR...
Xanthe's art pieces. ♥Yeah. I know how to make thi...
Monday, December 15, 2008, 10:38 PM
ehtnax wohc ♥
Today is Monday, just a normal Monday
but it's a Monday when tmr is Tuesday and
a Tuesday when Eugene is coming back! whahaha :]
I'm so bored till I came out with all these nonsense.
Clicked back my past blog posts,
from November 2006 to now December 2008.
I laughed, at all my weird weird posts
and those emo emo childish posts. Lame.
Those big big, different colours font. haha!
But all the posts contain alot of my memories!
I really miss those days, haha!
It's good clicking back as it will make me laugh.
All my craziness, happy or sad and full of nonsense posts.
Beneath those stars that blink.
I'm enjoying/satisfied with what I am having now,
past shall be the memories that shouldn't let me go back,
future will be better as I move on.
I said, 'no u-turn in life, say yes to move on' :]
Realised, understood-ed.
Different world, background, character and etc.
Past shall be the past but not bring it forward to the future.
I believe in 'one will regret after losing it'
the feelings I used to have somehow disappeared.
the memories, feelings faded away.
,
I laughed, I smiled for the happy times.
I cried, I dropped tears for remembering the sad times.
I screamed, I shouted for no reason and
I'm just behaving like what a normal human will behave.
HELLO, BYEBYE! ;D
Once mine may not be forever mine.
Once yours may not be forever yours.
mine, yours like whats yours, and mine.
Define what's yours and what's mine?
I may be away for around two weeks,
Omg! two weeks, so long can!
He will be back tmr and I'm leaving for two weeks!
HOW CAN!?!?! :[
Just found out today that next year,
Xanthe's day is a public holiday! haha.
Beautiful laughters.