recent posts.
And I am breathing in the moment. ♥ 5 November 200...
Rest in Peace, Brother/Cousin. ♥Its all so sudden,...
Remembered. ♥I wanted you to be there when I fallI...
★ Was tagged by Stephanie.there's no November eh h...
Good-bye long hair. ♥Yesterday after school went A...
Understand how I feel, they dont ♥They dont unders...
I wish time could turn back, I'm tired ♥Yesterday ...
Big Girls Dont Cry♥Back to blogging ;DWas busy the...
Different, special. ♥Yesterday, met up Eugene at C...
Everyone do have their ups and downs ♥its the matt...
Saturday, November 08, 2008, 7:12 PM
the shadows and doubt. ♥
5th Student Council Investiture,
ITE College East.
6 November 2008, Thursday.
Xanthe Chow Yee Leng.
☆★
Full day rehearsal!
break only at 3pm, so hungry man!
Then changed into Blazer by 4.45pm.
Gather at the amphitheatre to take photos.
Then by 7.15pm gather outside Auditorium,
slowly one by one up the stage.
Oh my god, I'm so nervous!
There's so many people sitting down there.
There's people from polys,
ITE West and Central and ex councilors
Watched the performances, videos blahblah.
Then finally something to eat at the atrium!
Yi Shen came to find Sharon. haha! Sharon's MBF.
everything ended around 10plus.
Reached home around 12am, so tired!
Congrats to
Riduwan, 5th Student Council President!
Yen, the Deputy Honorary Treasurer!
Samantha, Executive Committee member of House!
CCA Committee.
CCA Committee's Girls.
CCA\ Yeeleng. Celeste. Isabella. Serene.
Sulastri. Yen.
Yeeleng. BoYang. Celeste. Isabella.
Serene. Joanna. Sulastri.
Celeste. Yeeleng. Yen. Ashidah.
CCA Committee's Charlie Angels. Lol
Hidayat, 5th CCA Committee Chairman.
Gazalli, 5th CCA Committee's EXCO.
Mus, 4th CCA Committee's EXCO.
Jeffery, 4th Deputy President.
Jared, 5th Deputy President.
WeeSian. Celeste. Ian. Yeeleng.
Serene. Celeste. Keith. Yeeleng. Sharon.
Yeeleng. Sharon. Celeste. Serene.
us with Shane.
with YiShen, Sharon's MBF.
Celeste. JianWei. Yeeleng.
Yeeleng. Serene. Celeste.
Isabella! 4th CCA Committe's Chairman.
Sharon!
Celeste!
Serene!
Nadz!
Desmond!
Keith!
Benson!
Jeffery!
Rudy!
Joseph Jonathan!
I forgot his name. oops!
Hisyam!
Hui Yun!
Shah!
Sharil!
I forgot his name. uh-oh!
Shane! (MC for the day)
Shah!
... ...
7 November 2008, Friday
So tired, dont feel like going school but..
Reached class, abit late.
luckily mama siti never scold, but
she keep ask me look infront.
Staring at the whiteboard, mind is still sleeping.
I'm very very very tired!!!! *Yawns.
brain isnt working the whole day,
turned off, not on.
After school went to Bugis!
Yesh bought my bag! whaha but very expensive.
Then went to meet Esther and Yeemin.
Homed and rest early.
... ...
8 November 2008, Saturday.
Went to United Square, Cousin's ROM.
Held at Vienna , International Seafood &
Teppanyaki Buffet Restaurant.
Yummy Yummy! the food there nice nice haha.
Homed and now blogging hahaha ;D
... ...
Continue the post below.
\ the sunset & the sunrise.