❧ runningwild/
(more...)
heart of a daughter, soul of a fighter.
( Yours sincerely, ♥ )
I'm XantheChow ♥ :)
And I'm turning TwentyONE! @ 20 September
Mayflower Primary / YioChuKang Secondary / ITE College East, Accounting.
& now Republic Polytechnic.
" RealEyes Realise RealLies "
I'm who I am today because of the choices I made yesterday.
Dont compare me to someone else because there's no one else like me.
Had our dinner in an Indian restaurant at Little India.
I don't know why the moment I stepped in,
I feel like vomiting, feeling so weird inside me.
But I told them I'm fine ;)
Around Singapore, there're many pretty places.
haha.
Xanthe Chow.
At the Merlion there ;D
Our dinner at Little India ;)
Sharon.
... ...
Friday, School ended early so accompany Weicheng to Sengkang.
then met up my sisters at AMK as usual. Walked around then headed down to Novena. Went to Arena's mum workplace. Nice place there haha ;D
Esther, Yeemin, Yeeleng, Hansa. ... ...
Thursday, Met E and R after school together with S. Went to someplace in Eunos. The person english so funny lah. haha I was not listening to what she's talking. It's getting from bored to super boring!
After that went to Geylang then to Old Airport Road to eat. Then back to Geylang haha ;D ... ...
Wednesday, went library and used Kiawei's laptop to watch 'house of wax' but disc spoilt so we watched 'Ghost train' in the end. haha
Went to Henderson waves again haha. with Sharon, Eugene, Raniel, Derrick, Wilson and one more guy forgot his name haha ;D
UQ0804G ;) ... ...
CRAZYFROGGIE ;D
Monday blues. Quarrelled over that small thing. Crazy. And you will always made it big! Mad. Always happened when I'm home early. I shouldn't talk or comment anything. I should have just zip my mouth and shut up! Whatever I do or say are wrong. Whatever you say is always right! Dumb. I'm a human too, I have feelings too alright. Volcano will explode one day. We are more like strangers, never close. Your probs always become mine, I had enough. Tears were like running tap and it flooded my bed.
Thanks someone for being there when I need someone to talk to.
I guess you know who you are. ;)
... ...
Faking a smile is easy.
When you're really not in the mood to smile,
you wont smile but instead you will fake a smile.
Just to make the people around you happy.
我心情不好啦,我想出去走走
在这里让我想很多, 很多
大哭一场能让我感觉比较好
... ...
Dont be stress, be happy! haha ;D
your happy face will look better than your stress face.