recent posts.
a pocket full of sunshine, a million questions. ♥F...
Ferrero Rocher. Kitkat ♥Gone are the shadows and d...
the shadows and doubt. ♥ 5th Student Council Inves...
And I am breathing in the moment. ♥ 5 November 200...
Rest in Peace, Brother/Cousin. ♥Its all so sudden,...
Remembered. ♥I wanted you to be there when I fallI...
★ Was tagged by Stephanie.there's no November eh h...
Good-bye long hair. ♥Yesterday after school went A...
Understand how I feel, they dont ♥They dont unders...
I wish time could turn back, I'm tired ♥Yesterday ...
Sunday, November 16, 2008, 5:32 PM
One day of holiday. ♥
Yesterday, 15 November 2008
Met up Sharon first then went National Library.
Outside at the entrance,
saw Isabella, Berwin, Jianwei and Desmond. Haha
Then went up to find Raniel and Eugene.
Ate at the coffee shop behind Bugis Junction,
then went to Marina Bay.
Took free shuttle bus service to Marina Barrage.
It's a nice place! haha ;D
At the Marina Bridge,
we can get to see both the reservoir and sea,
and there's nine crest gates under the bridge.
Yeeleng. Sharon. Raniel. Eugene.
Yeeleng and Sharon.
Eugene and Yeeleng.
Sharon and Raniel.
,
At the Sustainable Singapore Gallery, -Gallery4 the people there show us what happens when rain falls and how the pumps works. Interesting eh! ;)
The real thing will take around 30 minutes to work.
Yeeleng and Sharon.
Eugene and Raniel.
Mirror Reflections :)
the mini model of the nine crest gates.
,
And we are lucky because we get to see the real thing work!
it take around 30min for the steel gates to open.
water from the reservoir towards the sea.
Eugene and me.
E Y R.
Sharon. Raniel. Yeeleng.
Sharon. Eugene. Yeeleng.
Funny and Lame. ^^
Raniel. Sharon. Eugene. Yeeleng.
It's so beautiful! :]
Raniel's creation.
One day to HK Disneylandland Resort.
Eugene's creation.
Collage of Marina Barrage :]
,
Went off around 7plus as Sharon need to go home.
Then we head down to Orchard,
see the christmas lighting blahblahblah :D
Eug with his fav mickey. Lol!
One day outing ended, it's so fun.
Interesting, amazing, cool!
I have enjoyed myself hahaha :)
First visit to the National Lib and Marina Barrage!
... ...
A day at home, Study and doing research.
Get ready for tmr's test.
need to study real hard in order to get the grade!
that deal between us :D
I will rmb so must you and you! haha.
lets Jiayou together! :]
My original spec.
Beautiful, happy memorable moments.