recent posts.
Student Leadership Development Programme ♥ 22 - 24...
♥20 SEPTEMBER 2008I'm Seventeen!HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ...
I was only waiting around for something to begin♥Y...
Why all good things come to an end♥Back to bloggin...
I wanna hear your voice now ♥My com was dead in th...
Oh, my sweet sugar honey's love. ♥Today, school as...
I'm waiting, do you know that ♥HAPPY TEACHERS' DAY...
That's something only love can do ♥ Tuesday, 26 Au...
sweetheart, Y ♥倔强说不痛 假装什么伤都没有 倔强抬起头 决不让眼泪往下流真的不难过 ...
He shall be the one, Y ♥Actually wanna go for S.W ...
Tuesday, October 07, 2008, 9:11 AM
离开你我才找回自己 那爱笑的眼睛 ♥
Yeah! Finally I'm back from Malaysia.
I had been away for 9days
(26Sep - 5Oct)
haha, that's long.
The journey was long,
took 9hours then reached Teluk Intan.
Went for cousin's wedding on sat night.
Went to Kampar on Sunday, Bagan on Mon.
hahaha ate big prawns there and
there's many many fresh oyster!
Stayed in Teluk Intan till Tuesday,
then to KL, Petaling Jaya.
3hours journey ;)
Thursday went to KL,
with my cousin and her boyfriend.
Lol, I'm such a big light bulb lah ;D
first time taking the LRT & Monorail
instead of driving there.
hahahahah ;D
shopped at Times Square & Sungei Wang.
Friday accompany cousin to her cousin's party
drank a type of beer (I think so) that
my grandpa used to drink.
hahaha, abit weird but nice yeah ;D
Had been drinking Carlsberg beer these days haha.
it taste like Heineken hahaha ;D
Sat, went to KL, Petaling Street.
My stomach wasnt well since morning.
my aunt gave me drink some black black powder
Oh My God!!! I wont drink it again, NO!
It is so disgusting, the taste so awful lah
I almost vomit out, gosh.
then Sunday, preparing to come back Spore
Reached ard evening.
I miss my bed, everything!
my mum ;D
Cousin! PeaPea ;D
Cousin! Huey Cing ;D
Cousin! Huey Yeen ;D
fresh oyster, fish, prawns.
(Fishermen life @ Bagan)
those hill behind my cousin house.
free waterfall view when raining! haha ;D
... ...
Yesterday, 6 Oct
went sch for meeting,
dont know why they set the meeting
so early in the morning!
After meeting went to Pasir ris then PayaLebar,
Cel taking out her extension.
Me and Yen went to meet Sharon at Cityhall
Omg, Sharon told us something!
She was so sad, she cried when saw us
hugged and comfort her.
Accompany her then went to find Serene.
Went to play arcade!
Played the Super BishiBashiChamp,
I hit the thing hard then hand pain pain lah. lol
While playing I will somehow scream hahahaha.
its fun to go to arcade once awhile ;D
Then shopped around,
waited for Tracy to come and Serene to knock off.
Homed together with Serene.
Sharon, Cheer up!
You must be strong, very!
He is not worth your tears, dont do anything silly.
Dont care what other people think,
you must first settle your own feelings.
To let go is hard but you got to,
the longer you let go the more hurt you got.
I can understand how you feel but
You must really be strong!
You'll always have us by your side, no worries.
I wanna see the crazy sharon I used to see.
... ...
Well, this was given by Mr G ;D
hahaha another Kitkat! thats sweet.
But what with the Cat! haha
This Gideon was bold, give me something
that I'm superb afraid of.
Till now no matter how I look at the cat,
I still cant get over my fear.
It is a phobia, I will never get over.
But I got it, Thanks for your present
& where's the card? give me soon yeah.
Its all appreciated! Your concern, everything.
HAHAHAH! ;D
\ the sunset & the sunrise.