recent posts.
★ Was tagged by Stephanie.there's no November eh h...
Good-bye long hair. ♥Yesterday after school went A...
Understand how I feel, they dont ♥They dont unders...
I wish time could turn back, I'm tired ♥Yesterday ...
Big Girls Dont Cry♥Back to blogging ;DWas busy the...
Different, special. ♥Yesterday, met up Eugene at C...
Everyone do have their ups and downs ♥its the matt...
Sunday Night ♥Eugene Toh says he's a lamer.Well, h...
离开你我才找回自己 那爱笑的眼睛 ♥Yeah! Finally I'm back from Mala...
Student Leadership Development Programme ♥ 22 - 24...
Monday, October 27, 2008, 6:18 PM
Remembered. ♥
I wanted you to be there when I fall
I wanted you to see me through it all
I wanted you to be the one I love
tralalala-hahaha ;D
Short hair ^^ ... ...
I'm bored, boring weekend.
Yesterday went to cousin house at Bedok Reserviour.
from morning to night, around 12hours.
boring down there too, watched tv, slept and onlined
nothing much for me to do as they are painting the walls.
Finally read finished the book 'To Forget You'
and it says, To forget you; To remebered you.
And the following sentences are taken from this book,
"Love, it can make you smile for the rest of your life,
but it can also make you cry for the rest of your life. "
"When you fall in love, you get controlled by your emotions.
You will do the silliest and stupidest thing.
And your emotions are controlled by the person you love deeply.
Your lover's emotions are controlled by you . "
" Sometimes, to love someone is uncontrollably easy.
All it takes is just a glance, and
that glance will open a floodgate of emotions.
Sometimes, to love someone is bizarrely difficult.
It takes a link by fate and years of memories.
But always, to love someone and to re-love someone again
it is so inexplicably exotic,
because it takes a glance to flush back years of memories
and then to allow a floodgate of emotions to engulf you. "
... ...
\ the sunset & the sunrise.