recent posts.
Big Girls Dont Cry♥Back to blogging ;DWas busy the...
Different, special. ♥Yesterday, met up Eugene at C...
Everyone do have their ups and downs ♥its the matt...
Sunday Night ♥Eugene Toh says he's a lamer.Well, h...
离开你我才找回自己 那爱笑的眼睛 ♥Yeah! Finally I'm back from Mala...
Student Leadership Development Programme ♥ 22 - 24...
♥20 SEPTEMBER 2008I'm Seventeen!HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ...
I was only waiting around for something to begin♥Y...
Why all good things come to an end♥Back to bloggin...
I wanna hear your voice now ♥My com was dead in th...
Sunday, October 19, 2008, 3:28 PM
I wish time could turn back, I'm tired ♥
Yesterday went to meet Raniel first.
Then Desmond came find us and Sharon came later.
Went to find Serene but she's not joining us.
Went to play pool, then ate our dinner.
Raniel went off soon,
Then we went to esplanade there,
Desmond want to take pictures. lol haha
Soon, Desmond and Sharon went to take mrt.
I decided to take bus, longer ride home.
Nothing to do at home so watched Hot Shot,
and read 'To forget You' by Low Kay Hwa.
Previously read some of his books/novels,
pretty nice and interesting.
Still left two more haven read,
'A Photogenic Life' and 'Journey'.
Sharon! ;)
Raniel! ;) & Desmond ;)
Desmond, me and Serene.
Desmond, Raniel, Me and Sharon.
Raniel, Me and Desmond.
with Sharon and Desmond ;)
... ...
Friday ,
Went school early for Worldskills event.
Along the way to school saw firemen putting out fire
for the shops there at tamp.
My partner for the day is Keith,
school for us is Jurongville secondary 3Na & Nt students.
He lead the way and I followed beside him.
Went to Tech block 2nd and 5th storey.
After event, each of us got $4 vouchers to eat in sch
Went to meet Ng and Lim.
Doris is there too ;D
walked around, ate dinner and blahblah.
walked out of Amk hub then heard some ppl shouting
thought is who so irritating,
turn around and saw Jaffir, Weiyi ...and more.
shocked! LOL. haha
so they are shouting to us lah. Lol.
Lim went off to meet her mummy with Doris,
so left me and Ng.
Went to Ng's house,
Took my shirt and played with minmin.
minmin recognised me leh,
when I stepped in she called me miaomiao jiejie! haha ;D
Then followed by, 'miaomiao jiejie picture picture!' she keep repeating! omg!
I kept laughing haha.
so young yet so vian hahaha ;D
with minmin ;) ... ...
Gian, Good luck for the coming up exams!
We'll be here supporting you. Study hard and go fot it!
waiting for 30 Oct, by then we can meet up with you. I've many things to tel you!
Thanks people, I've taken those words you all said to me into my heart.
hahahaha. backed to the past.
I'm still that girl who keep failing mdm siti's tests!
but I need to study hard and pass it! ;D
wrong direction,
its all going the wrong way.
\ the sunset & the sunrise.