recent posts.
Understand how I feel, they dont ♥They dont unders...
I wish time could turn back, I'm tired ♥Yesterday ...
Big Girls Dont Cry♥Back to blogging ;DWas busy the...
Different, special. ♥Yesterday, met up Eugene at C...
Everyone do have their ups and downs ♥its the matt...
Sunday Night ♥Eugene Toh says he's a lamer.Well, h...
离开你我才找回自己 那爱笑的眼睛 ♥Yeah! Finally I'm back from Mala...
Student Leadership Development Programme ♥ 22 - 24...
♥20 SEPTEMBER 2008I'm Seventeen!HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ...
I was only waiting around for something to begin♥Y...
Saturday, October 25, 2008, 7:34 PM
Good-bye long hair. ♥
Yesterday after school went Amk with
Sharon, Jinling, Celeste, Yen and her sister.
went to cut hair lol
regretted cutting my hair lah!
I said trim, she go cut.
long hair gone! sad :( nevermind, shall wait for it to grow longer.
Homed and out with parents to Aljunied.
reached home around 12am, tired!
Slept till 2pm today.
... ...
Thursday , went to Changi Airport.
Nice place, enjoyed!
reached home around 11plus, then mum prepared crabs for me to eat,
which cousin bought back from Beijing.
... ...
Tuesday ,
No BCM as our group was schedule to Friday.
Ended school early at 11am,
so ate in school and bus to White Sands.
during the journey, Cel is like a madwoman! haha.
We were like so crazy in the bus Lol.
Walked around, bought some snacks and drinks.
Then headed to E!Hub, KBox ;D
Yeah Yeah!
From 2pm -7pm, Student price!
So cheap, worth it. hahaha ^^
Sharon.
JinLing.
Celeste.
Yen.
Crazy acts of YL & CEL.
Emo-ing.
Singing/Posing =.-
She's trying to kiss me. Lol!
Promoting the tv.
Five of us.
Where's Jinling? haha
Twist! ^^
... ...
those people whom you're always with,
don't automatically qualify as your good friends.
good friends are those people who you'll open up to,
and they'll also open up to you.
there's no barriers and masks in between.
both parties will put in the effort to listen to each other,
and put in the effort in the answers to each other.
-quoted by Mr lame, Eug.
Eugene. Yeeleng. Raniel ;D
... ...
\ the sunset & the sunrise.